- Acceptance of all transcripted Argosy credit hours** (with a C or better; in like programs only)
- Waived tuition for your first NCU course
- Waived $450 Learning Management Fee
- Reimbursement for any transcript request fees
- Additional two weeks allotted to complete your first course
- The familiar Brightspace Learning Management System that NCU currently uses
Argosy students will work with a dedicated Academic and Finance Advisor to determine specific courses that lead to graduation and will need to have their classes mapped out for successful completion. Marriage & Family Sciences courses are primarily online, however, practicum/internships/clinical supervision activities include traditional engagement in the communities in which our students live. *All eligible Argosy students must have been actively enrolled at Argosy March 1, 2018 or later. **To be eligible, the Argosy course must align with a similar NCU course in the respective degree program. Northcentral University is regionally accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, wscuc.org.