DELIVERING CAREER-LONG PROFESSIONAL PREPARATION AND DEVELOPMENT
The School of Education at Northcentral University produces professional educators who can:
- Apply concepts of discipline
- Effectively communicate, conduct sound, open-minded research
- Address educational issues critically and reflectively
- Create solutions to problems based on knowledge, research, critical thinking skills, and collaboration
- Respect diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards through accreditation
- Foster effective discussion of theoretical problems within the educational profession
- Nurture a commitment to life-long learning
STUDENTS AND FACULTY AROUND THE WORLD
NCU’s School of Education services students around the globe. We do this by allowing our faculty the flexibility that we offer our students. Our faculty members are located around the globe and come from a variety of backgrounds and pedagogy with all faculty holding a doctoral degree. Our students are a mix of first time educators, long time educators, principals, university leaders, and lifetime learners. Individuals who are passionate about education, being taught and mentored by other passionate educators.
The Virtual Education Support Center (VESC) is a resource hub for those navigating the online education space for the first time. This includes students, educators, caregivers, and communities; all the way from kindergarten to higher-education. With 25 years of experience as an online university, NCU experts share their knowledge of virtual education.
OUR SCHOOL'S MISSION
The mission of the School of Education at Northcentral University is to prepare professional educators at all levels to become effective leaders, reflective practitioners, and successful communicators within the diverse field of education. The School of Education's mission is centered on improving teaching, learning, research and leadership contributions throughout all levels of human development and education.