Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) program online will hone your critical thinking skills, expand your knowledge base in psychology in order to evaluate individual, social, organizational and global problems, with a focus on learning and practicing research methods. In NCU’s online PhD in psychology, you will be prepared to excel in your profession with an emphasis on applied experiential learning with case studies, scenarios, vignettes and sometimes real-life situations — while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
As it concerns psychology, PhD programs online can’t be found anywhere else to match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees. The NCU online PhD in Psychology has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is perfect for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling to earn your online PhD in psychology at NCU, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
James Billings, PhD, Dean, School of Social & Behavioral Sciences (SSBS)
“As you move through your PhD in Psychology program at NCU, you will increase your ability to conduct and evaluate research, prepare high-level professional communication in a variety of media, critically evaluate theories, and design and evaluate strategies to improve the human condition from a psychological standpoint. Your mentoring professors will guide you to write and present a dissertation that enhances the field by generating new knowledge or reformulating existing knowledge in order to be awarded your Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- All coursework is online for your bachelor's in psychology so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is perfect for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Psychology PhD programs online at NCU are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with an online PhD in psychology from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers psychology PhD programs online in five in-demand specializations.