Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Education
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
If you’ve earned your Bachelor in Education degree, then post-baccalaureate certificates from Northcentral University may fast-track you to the head of the class. NCU’s Post-Baccalaureate Certificates in Education were designed for those who’ve earned a bachelor’s degree, but want to further expand their knowledge and skills to develop their own niche without the time and commitment of acquiring a master’s degree. Our NCU certificate program can help you do that — all while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other university can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach to earning online education post-baccalaureate certificates, which include weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by furthering your education with post-baccalaureate certificates at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Rebecca Wardlow, EdD, Dean, School of Education
“If you’ve earned your bachelor’s degree, but want to further expand your knowledge and skills to develop your own niche, a certificate program can help you do it. With ten professionally relevant specializations and only 12 credits to complete, NCU’s Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Education is an efficient way to show your commitment to your field while setting yourself apart.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- Coursework for our education post-baccalaureate certificates is online so you can pursue your education anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s Post-Baccalaureate Certificates in Education are designed to make furthering your education possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals in education with post-baccalaureate certificates from NCU!
* Northcentral University currently offers education post-baccalaureate certificates in 10 areas of specialization.