Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Education (PhD) program is an excellent option if you are an education professional with a desire to teach in higher education, conduct educational research, or work in the area of educational research. The online PhD in education program will prepare you, through the practice of research, to generate new knowledge or the reformulation of existing knowledge as a basis for the development of educational theory — all while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other online PhD programs for education can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees. The NCU online PhD in education has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling to earn your PhD online in education at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Rebecca Wardlow, EdD, Dean, School of Education
“Research is an important part of the PhD in Education program. Throughout this challenging program, you will be prepared, through the practice of research, to generate new knowledge or the reformulation of existing knowledge as a basis for the development of educational theory. With the guidance of your mentoring professors, you will also do research that supports decision making and problem solving around key issues faced by educators as you develop a dissertation that makes an original contribution to the field.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- All coursework is online so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online PhD programs for education are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with an online PhD in education from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers online Phd programs for education in 12 specializations.