Bachelor of Business Administration
WANT TO MOVE FORWARD?
START YOUR BACHELOR’S IN BUSINESS TODAY!
Northcentral University’s online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offers an exciting opportunity for you to acquire first-hand knowledge about the basic principles of business management and how they work together in running an organization. The world of business is always changing and our online bachelor in business administration degree is designed to give you a solid foundation and competitive edge, in a real business environment, whatever your dream job may be. At NCU you will gain insights from the real-world experience of your professors, who all hold doctoral degrees.
Also available to help you save both time and money is the NCU FastForward Track that allows you to earn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in one accelerated program! As you near completion of your bachelor’s, you will enroll in master’s level courses as you concurrently work toward either a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) .
NCU’s Enrollment Advisors are experts at helping those seeking an online bachelor of business administration degree transfer as many as 90 credits earned from other institutions of higher learning.
No other university can match NCU’s uniquely flexible approach to earning your bachelor’s in business online, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Our online BBA has no entrance exam requirements, which can be time-consuming and costly.
At NCU, you’ll experience a one-to-one learning model that is tailored to you and designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a premier education. By enrolling at NCU to earn your BBA or, if you choose the NCU FastForward Track to earn both your BBA and MBA or MSOL degrees, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Ask Your Employer if They’ve Partnered with NCU for Exclusive Preferred Tuition Rates
Built around you.
- Online Bachelor of Business Administration degree so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
- Transfer of up to 90 college credits earned elsewhere
All courses are taught by our 100% doctoral faculty so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- ACBSP accredited, which assures you of this program’s high quality
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is perfect for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online Bachelor Business of Administration degree was designed to make earning your BBA possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals by earning your online Bachelor of Business Administration from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers eight online bachelor in business degrees.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world. We are proud to have out online BBA program be so recognized.
- ACBSP Initial Accreditation Report 2007
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2008
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2011
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2013