NCU’s Information Systems specialization is designed for students who want to know how computers work together to maintain, store and process information most efficiently and effectively. With this broad-based, but foundational perspective on technology information management, you may find yourself in high demand. In this innovation-focused course of study, you will be introduced to a variety of topics in information systems and will prepare for a range of information technology leadership roles. Upon graduation, you will be empowered to use this in-depth knowledge to lead the innovative integration of information technologies and information systems in any organization.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|PHD-TIM||60||20||50 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop knowledge in technology and innovation based on a synthesis of current theories.
- Communicate with diverse audiences about theories, applications, and perspectives related to technology and innovation.
- Evaluate theories of ethics and risk management in computers and emerging technologies.
- Formulate strategies for managing technology and innovation in global organizations.
- Contribute to the body of theory and practice in technology and innovation management.