As computer systems and high-speed processors gain greater and greater capacities, the amount of information generated can be daunting to the leader of today’s organizations. It takes leadership to manage that mountain of electronic gold most efficiently and effectively. That’s where those who’ve gained their PhD in NCU’s Data Science specialization come in. This specialization will prepare you to start processing the mountains of data that organizations produce and turn it all into usable information. Our Data Science graduates are prepared with the latest statistical and modeling tools that will enable you to help your organization use data most effectively to serve stakeholders’ interests.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|PHD-TIM||60||20||50 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop knowledge in technology and innovation based on a synthesis of current theories.
- Communicate with diverse audiences about theories, applications, and perspectives related to technology and innovation.
- Evaluate theories of ethics and risk management in computers and emerging technologies.
- Formulate strategies for managing technology and innovation in global organizations.
- Contribute to the body of theory and practice in technology and innovation management.