As organizations produce more and more data – and stake their future on its security – the risks associated with possible data theft and other malicious interventions have become ever greater. NCU’s Cybersecurity specialization will prepare you to take a leadership role in helping thwart hackers and other security breaches. In this program, you will be encouraged to think outside of the box as an innovation leader who stays one step ahead of those dedicated to breaching security. Our PhD Cybersecurity specialization will prepare you for a variety of technology leadership roles in both government and private organizations. Upon graduation, you will be well prepared to anticipate and mitigate risks in managing and deploying data-intensive systems.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop knowledge in technology and innovation based on a synthesis of current theories.
- Communicate with diverse audiences about theories, applications, and perspectives related to technology and innovation.
- Evaluate theories of ethics and risk management in computers and emerging technologies.
- Formulate strategies for managing technology and innovation in global organizations.
- Contribute to the body of theory and practice in technology and innovation management.