Providing a broad base of understanding of the foundational technology in any information system, NCU’s Computer Science specialization helps students understand how computers function and communicate from the inside out. This specialization dovetails very well with the larger goals of your PhD program. A general specialization, it was created to provide you with a foundation on a wide variety of computing topics and to prepare you for a range of technology leadership roles. On graduation, you will be able to use the general but in-depth knowledge you’ve gained to lead the innovative integration of computer technologies in any organization.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|PHD-TIM||60||20||50 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop knowledge in technology and innovation based on a synthesis of current theories.
- Communicate with diverse audiences about theories, applications, and perspectives related to technology and innovation.
- Evaluate theories of ethics and risk management in computers and emerging technologies.
- Formulate strategies for managing technology and innovation in global organizations.
- Contribute to the body of theory and practice in technology and innovation management.