Note on Licensure: The Master of Arts in Psychology program is not a licensure program and does not prepare an individual to become a licensed psychology or counseling professional.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MAPSY||30||10||18 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Arts in Psychology Learning Outcomes
- Analyze theories and principles in psychology to inform professional contexts
- Examine research methods and data analysis in psychology
- Apply psychological principles and research in personal, social, and organizational issues
- Relate ethical principles of psychology in academic and professional issues
- Examine diversity issues in professional contexts
- Model clear and effective communication for fellow professionals and the public