Lead the Way for Change, Innovation and Growth
This degree program can help prepare you for positions of leadership within a range of organizations, including government agencies, nonprofits and the general business sector. Not only will you gain the knowledge you need to be an effective and strategic leader, you’ll learn how to lead diverse teams, manage conflict and create a positive culture of continuous improvement.
This program is best suited for those that want to enhance their personal leadership abilities and apply those skills to lead people and teams.
What You Will Learn
- How to develop and enrich your personal leadership style.
- Effective tactics for managing organizational growth.
- The role of data in strategic decision making.
- How ethical decision making can be used to enhance organizational performance.
- Leadership skills to guide teams through times of crisis, conflict and change.
Career Potential After Graduation
- Operations Manger
- Business Operations Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Project and Program Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Management Consultant/Analyst
Positions may require additional experience, training and other factors beyond the successful completion of this degree program.
Are you more interested in how businesses operate than in managing groups of people? Would you like to be involved in business functions and processes? If so, the MBA may be for you – Learn more
MS in Organizational Leadership Program at a Glance
6 professionally relevant specializations, 1 accelerated scheduling option
Total Credit Hours: 30 Credit Hours
Courses: 10 Courses
Recommended Completion Time: 16 Months
Next Start Date: Every Monday
Classroom Size: One
Important Information for Students, Including Gainful Employment
Performance Fact Sheets available for residents of California