Where Strategy, Skill, and Knowledge Meet
This program is designed for students interested in learning how businesses operate from behind the scenes. It can help provide the skills and experience needed to pursue executive leadership roles within government agencies, nonprofits and the general business sector.
Students will learn how to evaluate the health of an organization, deliver effective solutions and become an insightful leader within a global business environment. You can tailor the MBA program to match your interests with 17 specializations, including Health Care Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management and Project Management.
This program is best suited for those that want to be involved in business strategy, budgeting and other operational functions.
What You Will Learn
- How to evaluate the health of an organization and deliver effective business solutions.
- Methods of evaluating global trends and the business challenges they present.
- Procedures, processes and tools to effectively manage business finances.
- Effective ways to drive innovation within companies and/or industries.
- Methods for successfully managing organizational change.
Career Potential After Graduation
- Business Analyst
- Administrative Director
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Manager
- Director of Operations
- Director of Sales
Positions may require additional experience, training and other factors beyond the successful completion of this degree program.
Are you more interested in managing people and teams than being involved in business functions and processes? If so, the MSOL may be for you – Learn more
Online MBA Program at a Glance
17 professionally relevant specializations, 1 accelerated schedule option
Total Credit Hours: 30 Credit Hours
Courses: 10 Courses
Recommended Completion Time: 16 Months
Next Start Date: Every Monday
Classroom Size: One