Where Strategy, Skill, and Knowledge Meet
This program is designed for students interested in learning how businesses operate from behind the scenes. It can help provide the skills and experience needed to pursue executive leadership roles within government agencies, nonprofits and the general business sector.
Students will learn how to evaluate the health of an organization, deliver effective solutions and become an insightful leader within a global business environment. You can tailor the MBA program to match your interests with 12 specializations, including Health Care Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management and Project Management.
This program is best suited for those that want to be involved in business strategy, budgeting and other operational functions.
What You Will Learn
- How to evaluate the health of an organization and deliver effective business solutions.
- Methods of evaluating global trends and the business challenges they present.
- Procedures, processes and tools to effectively manage business finances.
- Effective ways to drive innovation within companies and/or industries.
- Methods for successfully managing organizational change.
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation Managers
- Storage and Distribution Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Investment Fund Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Security Managers
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers,Postsecondary
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Operations Research Analysts
Are you more interested in managing people and teams than being involved in business functions and processes? If so, the MSOL may be for you – Learn more*Every year, the School of Business does an assessment to improve the educational outcomes in the school’s programs. Continuous assessment is a form of feedback that evaluates and assures the quality of our programs.ACBSP Reporting
Online MBA Program at a Glance
12 professionally relevant specializations*, 1 accelerated schedule option
Total Credit Hours: 30 Credit Hours
Courses: 10 Courses
Recommended Completion Time: 16 Months
Next Start Date: Every Monday
Classroom Size: One