The Paralegal Certificate with a specialization in Advanced Legal Technology is designed to support the growing need for paralegals and legal professionals to fill the technology gap in the legal field. Students and legal professionals who complete this specialization will immediately contribute to employers with regard to legal technology use. Upon completion of the program, you will be able to suggest appropriate software for billing, word processing, discovery document processing, e-discovery case management, document organization, and case management, as well as use various software programs to make common tasks in a legal environment more efficient and cost effective.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
100% Online Coursework
NCU was built for online education, giving you the flexibility to complete your certificate 100% online.
100% Practitioner Faculty
Law programs are taught by experienced professors who are practicing attorneys and legal professionals
Small Class Sizes
Small cohorts allow for more quality interactions and individual attention from faculty.
- Conduct legal research using appropriate sources and databases
- Apply legal analysis to predict outcomes to specific factual situations
- Articulate legal analysis through written and oral communications
- Use software applications commonly utilized in a legal environment
- Draft legal documents
- Describe the ethical obligations and limitations of legal professionals in specific factual situations