If you are looking to increase your knowledge and leadership expertise in the fields of sports management and athletic administration, NCU’s PhD in Sport and Athletic Management specialization is for you. This specialization combines science-based academics, research methods and real-life experiences and practical application with an emphasis on the financial, legal, political and marketing aspects of the collegiate athletic environment. As a graduate, you will have a deep understanding of compliance, Title IX, legal aspects and advisement programs for the student athlete, and will be prepared to conduct research related to this field.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|PhD-Ed||60||20||45 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop deep knowledge of educational systems, theories, and research in an area of expertise
- Interpret theories, research, and ideas for different audiences through multiple methods of communication
- Integrate ethical principles and professional standards for a specific discipline within the field
- Conduct autonomous or collaborative research using high-level analytical skills
- Contribute to the body of knowledge specific to a discipline within the field