Athletic administration and coaching are both growing professional disciplines. NCU’s master’s degree in Sports Management specialization will enhance your leadership skills, strengthen your teaching and administrative abilities and helps you apply ethics and values in the direction of an athletic program. Under the mentorship of experienced professors who all hold doctoral degrees, you will explore practical and successful administrative strategies, and examine all facets of administering an athletic program, such as leadership, legal aspects, financial analysis, marketing, sports governance, events and facilities management and ethics. Courses will have a contemporary focus and address current problems and opportunities related to this specialization.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MED||30||10||15 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Education Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply instructional design practices and technology options to lead and educate diverse groups
- Investigate evidence-based solutions for addressing educational, organizational, and community issues
- Explain educational theories, research, and practices to diverse audiences
- Recommend solutions to ethical dilemmas in diverse educational and organizational settings
- Integrate professional standards into practice for leading and educating diverse groups