NCU’s Education Specialist (EdS) in Sport and Athletic Management specialization provides you with an opportunity to increase your leadership expertise in this growing field as you explore a combination of science-based academics, research methods and real life experiences within the collegiate athletic department. With one-to-one mentoring by your professors, you will examine the ever-changing financial, legal, political and marketing concerns of collegiate athletic departments. You also develop your understanding of Title IX and advisement programs for the student athlete.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|EdS||33||11||18 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop skills to support educational practices across diverse instructional and organizational settings.
- Communicate with diverse audiences about educational theories, research, and practices.
- Analyze professional skills, dispositions, and technology options for learning and educating diverse groups.
- Apply evidence-based solutions for addressing educational, organizational, and societal issues.
- Analyze current research, theories, and instructional practices in educational and organizational environments.