|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MED||30||10||15 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Apply instructional design practices and technology options to lead and educate diverse groups
- Investigate evidence-based solutions for addressing educational, organizational, and community issues
- Explain educational theories, research, and practices to diverse audiences
- Recommend solutions to ethical dilemmas in diverse educational and organizational settings
- Integrate professional standards into practice for leading and educating diverse groups