|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MAT||33||8||18||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Apply human development theories to instructional methods supporting developmentally appropriate and academically challenging learning experiences for students.
- Create collaborative environments through instructional methods supporting active learning and student self-direction.
- Evaluate instructional and assessment practices ensuring student mastery of the content.
- Adapt multiple methods of assessment to engage learners in their own growth and provide data to support continuous program improvement.
- Design cross-disciplinary curriculum and instruction supporting student attainment of learning goals.
- Model ethical behavior in all aspects of the profession.