If you have a passion for combining data application and theoretical principles to guide the processes in primary, intermediate and secondary educational systems, NCU’s Doctor of Education (EdD) with a specialization in learning analytics K-12 can help prepare you to improve the K-12 academic experience and its results.
This online doctoral program immerses students into the growing field of K-12 learner analytics. The program emphasizes identifying early and prominent foundations of student analytics and examining key theories, views from leading experts and useful best practices and applications in K-12 learning environments.
This 18-credit program specialization also explores the role of technology and data mining, the identification and application of relevant data and more. Students will study the impact of tutoring, technology and online learning tools, as well as student demographic background, to build the advanced skills needed in a variety of academic roles.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|EDD||48||16||45 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Recommend policies advancing equity and social justice in educational organizations
- Select ethical and regulatory compliant actions supporting the mission and vision of organizations
- Develop leadership skills through the integration of theoretical constructs with professional practice
- Create strategic and tactical plans to improve organizations
- Construct theory-informed decisions for addressing complex problems of practice