NCU’s master’s degree in Global Training and Development specialization helps to develop skills to identify emerging workforce issues and to resolve those issues through effective training and instruction. Through a combination of theory, research and practical application, you will critically analyze needs and evaluate the influences of how performance improvement and training should be designed from a tactical and strategic standpoint. You will also research methodology based on organizational leadership, human resources, adult education, and organizational change in emerging trends for solution-driven effectiveness. Graduate from this specialization will be prepared for positions in public or private agencies and organizations involved in instructional technology, human resources, organizational development or human performance technology.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MED||30||10||15 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Education Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply instructional design practices and technology options to lead and educate diverse groups
- Investigate evidence-based solutions for addressing educational, organizational, and community issues
- Explain educational theories, research, and practices to diverse audiences
- Recommend solutions to ethical dilemmas in diverse educational and organizational settings
- Integrate professional standards into practice for leading and educating diverse groups