In this specialization, you will build on your existing knowledge and skills in global training and development as you focus on leadership in practice. This focus will extend across global and multinational organizations and will include topics such as paradigms of human performance, alignment of training activities with strategic business goals, global performance culture, cross-cultural training, and consultancy in the global training marketplace. This specialization supports your development as a leader focused on problems of practice in the field of global training and development.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Doctor of Education Learning Outcomes
- Recommend policies advancing equity and social justice in educational organizations
- Select ethical and regulatory compliant actions supporting the mission and vision of organizations
- Develop leadership skills through the integration of theoretical constructs with professional practice
- Create strategic and tactical plans to improve organizations
- Construct theory-informed decisions for addressing complex problems of practice