E-learning is a multibillion-dollar global industry that continues to evolve, with everything from 100% online class offerings to web-enhanced on-campus classroom environments. NCU’s PhD in E-Learning specialization develops your knowledge-base in curriculum development, design and course delivery via technology and online learning management systems. You will research and practice hands-on application in visioning, planning, and designing of an e-learning environment. You’ll also examine e-learning from aspects such as law, technology resources, teaching and learning in synchronous and asynchronous environments, and instructional design.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|EDD||60||20||45 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
One to One Engagement
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop deep knowledge of educational systems, theories, and research in an area of expertise
- Interpret theories, research, and ideas for different audiences through multiple methods of communication
- Integrate ethical principles and professional standards for a specific discipline within the field
- Conduct autonomous or collaborative research using high-level analytical skills
- Contribute to the body of knowledge specific to a discipline within the field