A Bachelor's in Business Administration with a Technology Management specialization is a popular degree choice for individuals looking to succeed in the field of technology. In NCU's Technology Management specialization, you will focus on what technology and innovation leaders face and prepare yourself for a role leading and managing teams, while advancing your understanding of technology and innovations across the globe. This specialization is also designated as a bridge program to the FastForward Track that allows you to transfer 12 credits towards a Master of Science in Technology Management, if you decide to pursue your degree in that NCU master's program.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Bachelor of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes:
- Analyze the impact of technology on current and future business operations.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written business communications.
- Apply key business concepts to decision-making in diverse business environments.
- Relate ethical leadership principles to sustainable and socially responsible business practices in global environments.
- Explore problem-solving processes to enhance key business strategies.