In many respects, skilled marketers drive a business’ success. The Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Strategic Marketing transcends traditional marketing by focusing upon emerging trends in the 21st century in marketing management and research. You will focus on thought leadership-driven strategic marketing, encompassing contemporary and emergent marketing management methods, global product management, precision pricing, advanced promotional methods, and proven distribution techniques. At the conclusion, you will be well prepared for the marketing workforce of tomorrow.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||21 Months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions