NCU’s Doctor of Business Administration with a specialization in Strategic Marketing transcends traditional marketing by focusing upon emerging trends in the 21st century in marketing management and marketing research. Students will focus on thought leadership-driven strategic marketing, encompassing contemporary and emergent marketing management methods, global product management, precision pricing, advanced promotional methods, and proven distribution techniques. At the conclusion, students will be well prepared for the marketing workforce of tomorrow.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|DBA||48||16||36 Months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop business methods and concepts based on practical application of current theories
- Defend theories, applications, and perspectives related to business to diverse audiences
- Construct socially responsible and ethical business strategies
- Evaluate the relationship between the global environment and business decisions
- Formulate solutions to practical business problems based on original research