With 17% of the American workforce now in the public sector according to Gallup, NCU’s online Public Administration MBA specialization positions graduates to lead. In our 100% online program, you will acquire the administrative knowledge and skills needed by public administrators who oversee local, state and federal government agencies. You will explore such diverse areas as budgeting, government relations, personnel policies, politics and urban planning. As a final research project in the MBA Public Administration program, you will investigate a workplace problem and recommend a plan of preventative action. Graduates pursue a variety of related positions, including business analyst, policy analyst, budget analyst, budget director, evaluation consultant, program evaluation director, economic research analyst and economic development director.
*Credit hours and courses reflect new students meeting credit requirements and utilizing no transfer credits. Est. Time of Completion reflects new students following the preferred schedule designed by the Dean for the program.
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the health of an organization
- Effectively communicate - in media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Evaluate legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Deliver effective business solutions