PMI Registered Education Provider
Courses in this program count as Professional Development Units for PMI® certification. Northcentral University is recognized as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) at the Global Provider Enrollment Level by Project Management Institute (PMI®) (PMI® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.). See Registered Education Provider Certificate.
Additionally, new students enrolling in the Project Management specialization may be granted credits toward their program with a current PMI PMP® Certification.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|DBA||48||16||39 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU is a Project Management Institute (PMI) approved Registered Education Provider.
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop business methods and concepts based on practical application of current theories
- Defend theories, applications, and perspectives related to business to diverse audiences
- Construct socially responsible and ethical business strategies
- Evaluate the relationship between the global environment and business decisions
- Formulate solutions to practical business problems based on original research