In many respects, skilled marketers drive a business’s success. NCU’s online Marketing MBA specialization moves you beyond the fundamentals, emphasizing marketing management and research. Under the guidance of mentoring professors, you will explore the importance of market research and learn how to examine consumer metrics, such as age, gender, cultural background and buying patterns, in order to plan and execute targeted marketing plans. The Marketing MBA also examines industry laws, professional ethics, sales leadership, customer relations and product management. Graduates typically find career opportunities at the management and director level in marketing, sales, advertising, corporate communications, events or public relations.
*Credit hours and courses reflect new students meeting credit requirements and utilizing no transfer credits. Est. Time of Completion reflects new students following the preferred schedule designed by the Dean for the program.
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the health of an organization
- Effectively communicate - in media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Evaluate legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Deliver effective business solutions