As remote work has become immensely more common, so has the demand for skills in managing remote teams. The Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Management of Virtual Organizations focuses on acquiring knowledge and skills, and modifying existing skills, to effectively support and manage remote teams and organizations. You will focus on a wide range of topics relevant to a manager overseeing virtual organizations. From theory to tactics, experienced professionals and entry-level candidates will build expertise in such diverse areas as virtual leadership, building trust in virtual teams, and legal and other implications that may arise in virtual organizations.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||21 Months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions