If you are a business professional seeking to benefit from a stronger understanding of the IT field, networks, and computing, NCU’s Master of Business Administration specialization in Information Technology is an excellent option for you. This specialization provides the familiarity and knowledge business leaders need when working with or within IT departments.
Technology can be intimidating — yet beneficial — for many organizations. It is important for leaders to know how to take advantage of new technologies and ideas, or be trapped in stagnation. The Information Technology specialization helps prepare professionals to be champions of positive change through new ideas and new technologies. With carefully selected courses directly from the School of Technology, this program will provide public administration leaders a strong understanding of the field through courses that are aligned to the current standards in the industry.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||20 Months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions