The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that NCU’s Master of Business Administration/Human Resources Management specialization fully aligns with SHRM's HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. The HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates were developed by SHRM to define the minimum HR content areas that should be studied by HR students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||16 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions