Since 9/11, the U.S. has spent more than $635 billion on homeland security, making it an in-demand field. With NCU’s MBA in Homeland Security specialization, you will enhance your skills in business analysis, fiscal management and organizational leadership with an emphasis on law enforcement, public safety, emergency medical care and disaster preparedness. The courses in this 100% online specialization span the spectrum of management, budgetary rules, personnel and critical issues relating to crisis management and the history of terrorism, prevention and response. Psychological, environmental and cultural factors that can drive individuals to commit such acts are also explored. As a Homeland Security MBA graduate, you will be prepared to pursue management positions in government from local to federal levels.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||16 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions