The ever-changing landscape for health care requires professionals with cutting-edge knowledge and specialized skills. In NCU’s 100% online MBA Health Services specialization, you will explore financial management, legal and ethical issues of healthcare, and the process of examining and developing health care policies. The MBA Health Services program concludes with a final written research project in which you’ll demonstrate your ability to conduct an investigation on a workplace problem and recommend a plan of preventative action. Healthcare Administration graduates are prepared to secure positions in hospitals, health maintenance organizations, health insurance companies, government and public health agencies and social service agencies.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||16 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions