NCU’s Health Services Administration specialization is designed to prepare individuals who are certified in an allied health field and want to further their career in occupations related to health administration or earn the bachelor degree credential. This specialization will prepare you to move directly into NCU’s Master of Health Administration (MHA) program.
Courses in this specialization will cover topics such as health care delivery systems, health care law, interprofessional practice in health care, health informatics, management principles in health administration, and more.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|BBA||60||20||31 - 42 months|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Analyze the impact of technology on current and future business operations.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written business communications.
- Apply key business concepts to decision-making in diverse business environments.
- Relate ethical leadership principles to sustainable and socially responsible business practices in global environments.
- Explore problem-solving processes to enhance key business strategies.