NCU’s Doctor of Business Administration with a specialization in Global Business Management covers the essential elements required to understand and manage global organizations. Individuals interested in global management positions and/or teaching in post-secondary institutions of higher education would benefit from this program. The specialization focuses on topics such as global leadership issues and characteristics, trends and strategies in global business strategic management, and the challenges of positioning global brands and pricing approaches.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|DBA||48||16||32 Months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Develop business methods and concepts based on practical application of current theories
- Defend theories, applications, and perspectives related to business to diverse audiences
- Construct socially responsible and ethical business strategies
- Evaluate the relationship between the global environment and business decisions
- Formulate solutions to practical business problems based on original research