NCU’s General Business MBA prepares you for a diverse business career. This online business MBA allows you to select courses that fit your personal and professional goals from a broad range of electives. You will further develop the knowledge you need to effectively manage successful organizations, including in-depth exploration of corporate finance, supervisory concepts and practices, international economics, business organization and management. In this specialization, you will complete a final management research project to demonstrate your knowledge and skills.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||16 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions