NCU’s General Business specialization is designed for students who simply wish to complete their bachelor’s degree and not focus their studies on a specific area of business. Students can select from available elective business courses in the place of four specialization courses. Bachelor’s open elective courses can be located in the NCU course catalog.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|BBA||60||20||31 - 42 months|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Bachelor of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes:
- Analyze the impact of technology on current and future business operations.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written business communications.
- Apply key business concepts to decision-making in diverse business environments.
- Relate ethical leadership principles to sustainable and socially responsible business practices in global environments.
- Explore problem-solving processes to enhance key business strategies.