No company succeeds without a thorough understanding of cash flow and the bottom line. The MBA in Financial Management specialization explores relevant financial analysis of both financial and non-financial organizations. Through this online MBA in finance, you will acquire a broad collection of skills. These include financial statement analysis, investment selection techniques and how financial institutions generate earnings and manage risks, which fit within financial positions in both for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Graduates are prepared for positions such as financial analyst, budget analyst, loan officer, financial manager, financial planner or investment banker.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||16 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions