According to the Kaufmann Foundation, 2015 had the greatest number of start-ups in the last 20 years. The Entrepreneurship MBA at NCU takes you beyond the classroom as you build and test your entrepreneurial ideas in real-world scenarios. In our Online MBA Entrepreneurship specialization you will explore various business disciplines, including marketing, finance, operations and strategy, as you develop skills in building businesses, investing in businesses, raising capital and evaluating business opportunities. Entrepreneurship courses emphasize analysis, decision-making and business planning of a real new venture product or service. As a graduate, you can expect to have a solid business plan that is ready to be presented to investors, banks or private entities.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
|MBA||30||10||16 months||View Course Catalog|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
Master of Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Diagnose the health of an organization
- Relate media appropriate to purpose, occasion and audience, - ideas and arguments associated with business issues
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities presented by the global business environment
- Interpret legal compliance, ethical concerns of stakeholders, and social responsibility in terms of their impact on the conduct of business
- Justify effective business solutions