A bachelor’s in business administration with a Business Management specialization is an ever-popular and general focus of study useful to anyone who hopes to succeed in business. In NCU’s Business Management specialization you will focus on what business managers will face and now need to know in the 21st century, including how to manage a business by properly overseeing people and teams, as well as how to manage the day-to-day and long-term operations of a business organization. This specialization is also designated as a bridge program to the FastForward Track that allows you to transfer 12 credits towards a Master of Business Administration (MBA ), if you decide to pursue that NCU master’s program.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Analyze the impact of technology on current and future business operations.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written business communications.
- Apply key business concepts to decision-making in diverse business environments.
- Relate ethical leadership principles to sustainable and socially responsible business practices in global environments.
- Explore problem-solving processes to enhance key business strategies.