An emerging area of study for business is the nature and implementation of effective business leadership. It is especially beneficial for anyone whose goal is to become a business leader or who wants to become a successful entrepreneur. In NCU’s Business leadership specialization you will focus on leadership theories and practices as well as leadership and organizational strategy. You will also learn: how to deal with crises; how to communicate effectively; how to lead people and processes that affect organizational health; about managerial decision-making processes. This specialization is also designated as a bridge program to the FastForward Track that allows you to transfer 12 credits towards a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL ), if you decide to pursue that NCU master’s program.
|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
NCU offers weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, weekly assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations.
100% Doctoral Faculty
No matter the degree level you pursue, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
You won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor, receiving personalized mentoring.
- Analyze the impact of technology on current and future business operations
- Demonstrate effective oral and written business communications
- Apply key business concepts to decision-making in diverse business environments
- Relate ethical leadership principles to sustainable and socially responsible business practices in global environments
- Explore problem-solving processes to enhance key business strategies