|Credit Hours||Courses||Est. Time to Complete|
Beyond the specialized courses designed to help you expand your abilities in your chosen field of study and profession; NCU offers the following benefits to students and alumni:
Many online programs offer the ability to take courses without leaving your home, but few offer weekly course starts, no scheduled lecture hours, no group assignments, and the ability to schedule courses around your personal and professional obligations. The option to turn in your assignments as early in the week as you want, provide you the ability to schedule school around your life, not the other way around.
100% Doctoral Faculty
Whether you are completing your bachelor's degree, pursuing your graduate degree, or on the path to earning your doctoral degree, you can rest assured that you will be mentored by doctors in your field of study.
Not only will you learn from a doctor in the field, but you won't have to fight for facetime as one of many within a classroom. At NCU, you'll have the opportunity to interact one to one with your professor to get personalized mentoring.
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop business knowledge based on a synthesis of current theory
- Defend theories, applications, and perspectives related to business to diverse audiences
- Evaluate business practices that positively impact society
- Evaluate the relationship between the global environment and business decisions
- Formulate solutions to problems identified in extant business research