Areas of Expertise:
- Management with Specialization in Leadership and Organizational Change
- PhD Walden University, Minneapollis
- Master's, Central Michigan University
- Bachelor's Central Michigan University
- Customer Servies Experience: A Qualitativ Analysis of Frontline Employees' and Customers' Perceptions in the Fast Food Industry
Research Areas of Interest:
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Ethics in Business.
Certifications and /or licenses:
Publons Academy Certified Peer Reviewer
- Adufutse, W. Y. (2012) Qualitative reaserch: “A Phenomenography of customer atisfaction.
- Adufutse, W. Y. (2014). Leadership theories: Examining the relevance of transformational leadership. Fraser, MI: The Research Institute of Michigan
- Adufutse, W. Y. (2017). You are a leader in your own way. The Research Institute of Michigan.
Select Professional Experience:
- Faculty DeVry University 2000 -2004
- Faculty NCU
- Faculty University of Arizona Global Campus
- Member of the International Institute of Qualtative Methods.
- Member Eastern Academy of Management.
- Peer Reviewer for Sage Publications.