Areas of Expertise:
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical Cannabis
- Non-Profit Healthcare
- Ph.D. - Rutgers University - Newark, NJ
- M.S. - University of Maryland School of Pharmacy - Baltimore, MD
- M.S. - California State University - Bakersfield, CA
- B.S. - California State University - Bakersfield, CA
- Patient Compliance with Type 2 Diabetes Using Visual Reminders and the Transtheoretical Model
Research Areas of Interest:
- Medical cannabis
- Type 2 diabetes
Certifications and /or licenses:
National Council for Behavioral Health - Mental Health First Aid; 2021
- Clobes, T.A. (2020). Pedagogical adaptions in undergraduate health sciences courses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Mack, C., Craddock, B., & Clobes, T.A. (2018, May). Social innovation partnership. Poster session at the 2018 Celebration of Service Poster Session, Camarillo, CA.
- Clobes, T.A. (2018, January 30). Bridging the gap with technology [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://tlinnovations.cikeys.com/fit-studio/bridging-the-gap-with-technol...
- Clobes, T.A. (2017). Visual reminders and patient compliance of type 2 diabetes. Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism, 8(4), DOI: 10.4172/2155-6156.1000736
- Longo, B.A., Alonge, H., Clobes, T.A., & Spivey-Brown, G. (2017, November). Impact of huddles on safety culture in long-term care: an action research case study. Poster session at the meeting of the American Public Health Association, Atlanta, GA.
- Clobes, T.A. (2015). "Successful Facilitation of Online Healthcare Administration Courses." Presented at quarterly Faculty Summit at National University in La Jolla, CA.
- Clobes, T.A. (2013). "Clinical Applications of Inferior Vena Cava Filters: Patient Demographics, Risks, and Complications." Presented at annual meeting of Society of Interventional Radiologists in San Francisco, CA.
- Clobes, T.A. (2012). "Careers in Healthcare Management for Students in Social Sciences." Presented at annual Career Opportunities Conference at California State University in Bakersfield, CA.
Select Professional Experience:
- Cook Medical
- Clinical Specialist; 2018-2020
- District Manager; 2011-2018
- California State University Channel Islands
- Lecturer; 2017-
- Rutgers University
- Adjunct Facutly; 2012-
- Graduate Assistant; 2009-2012
- Meda Pharmaceuticals
- Professional Medical Sales Representative; 2007-2011
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Professional Healthcare Representative; 2001-2007
- Sales Representative; 2000