Areas of Expertise:
- Healthcare Planning
- Health Policy and Management
- Curriculum Development
- Distance Education
- Program Assessment and Evaluation
- PhD, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- MRP, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- BA, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- The Role of Allocative Planning in the Distribution of Medical Technological Resources: An Analysis of Health Care Policies in England and the United states
Research Areas of Interest:
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Intersection of Health Services Delivery and Planning
- Fontaine, S. (2017). Bridging Health Service Gaps: Bringing Telemental Health to the River District Clinic. Sage Business Cases. Sage Publications, Ltd.
- Fontaine, S. and Cook, S. (2014) Co-curricular engagement for adult online learners. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, Vol. (3) http://www.westga.edu/~distance/ojdla/browsearticles.php .
- Fontaine, S. (2010). Creating a place for the arts in healthcare leadership education in Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice: Inquiries for Hope and Change, Detselig/Temeron Books, Alberta, Canada: 331-344.
Select Professional Experience:
- Executive Director and Associate Professor, Master of Healthcare Leadership Program, Park University
- Director and Associate Professor, Master of Public Health Program, Creighton University
- Chair and Associate Professor, MBA in Healthcare Leadership Program, Viterbo University
- Director of Doctoral Programs in Health Policy, Health Education and the Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership, D'Youville College