Areas of Expertise:
- Incivility among female professionals
- Delivery modalities for social work education
- The impact of welfare policies on low income families
- PhD in Social Work, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Social Work, California State University, Sacramento
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Mary Washington College
Selected Professional Experience:
- Social worker in clinics serving low-income and uninsured populations.
- Fellow in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), analyzing the prevalence of developmental disabilities, including autism.
- Various academic positions including serving as the Academic Program Director leading the accreditation process for the first fully online MSW program.