Areas of Expertise:
- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- Financial Economics and International Trade.
- Ph.D in Economics: University of California, Riverside (2016)
- MA in Economics: University of California, Riverside (2014)
- MA in Economics: Birzeit University, Palestine (2008)
- BA in Accounting: Birzeit University, Palestine (2002)
- “Consumption and Money Uncertainty at the Zero Lower Bound”. Economics Bulletin, Volume 36, Issue 1, March 2016, pages 449−463
- “The Asymmetric Impact of Trade Openness on Output Volatility”, Empirical Economics, Vol. 49, Issue 3, November 2015, 881−887
- “The Asymmetric Effects and Spillovers of Inflation and Output Uncertainty Between the US and Euro Area", Journal of Global Economy, Vol. 11, Number 1, 2015, 5 – 19
Selected Professional Experience:
My professional experience includes financial accounting, management, and leadership. I was a prominent member of the AACSB team who worked on the enrollment and continued success in assuring all proper requirements were continuously being met to gain on AACSB accreditation.