Areas of Expertise:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- PhD, Computer Science, University of Athens, Greece
- CMCIT, Aeronautical Engineering, Cranfield University, UK
- BSc, Physics, Athens University, Greece
- Computer applications to biotechnology.
Research Areas of Interest:
- Information Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics
- Harkiolakis, N., Leadership Explained: Leading Teams in the 21st Century, Routledge/Taylor Francis, London, 2017.
- Harkiolakis, N., Multipreneurship: Diversification in Times of Crisis, Gower Publishers, London, 2014.
- Harkiolakis, N., Halkias D., Abadir S., E-Negotiations in Cross-Cultural Business Settings: The Implication of Contemporary Information-Sharing, New Technologies, Social Networking and Media in Today’s Global Marketplace, Gower Publishers, London, 2012.
Select Profession Experience:
- Executive Vice President, Europe and the Middle East & Director of Research, Executive Coaching Consultants
- Associate Dean, Business, Health and Technology, Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE
- Senior Researcher/Project Manager, Institute of Communication and Computer Studies, Metsovio Polytechnical University of Athens, Greece
- Professor, Information Technology, Director of Research, Hellenic American University, NH
- Chairperson, Associate Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Science and Mathematics, University of La Verne, CA