Area of Expertise:
- Stress Management
- Positive Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Research Methods
- Ph.D., DePaul University
- M.A., DePaul University
- B.A., DePaul University
- The impact of maternal expressiveness on child expressiveness and sociometric status
Research Areas of Interest:
- Parenting, meditation, forgiveness, DBT, self-love, self-esteem, positive psychology
Certifications and /or licenses:
- LPC, Licensed professional counselor
- Beehner, C.G, Blackwell, M.J. (2016). The impact of workplace spirituality on food service worker turnover. Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion.
- Blackwell, J. (2020) The Dissertation Strategy: Instruction Manual 2nd Edition. Create Space Independent Publishing Platform. 206 pages.
- Blackwell, J. (2020). Conscious Self-Love. Create Space Independent Publishing Platform.
- Blackwell, M.J. (2014). Stress Management 101: Imagery Exercises to Promote Sleep, Creativity, and Overall Health with Jill Blackwell, PhD.
- Blackwell, M.J. (2014). Stress Management 202: Imagery Exercises to Promote Relaxation, Coping, and Overall Health with Jill Blackwell, PhD.
Selected Professional Experience:
- Faculty, DePaul University
- Adjunct Faculty, Dominican University
- Adjunct Faculty, Roosevelt University